Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Best Thing You Can Do Today...

..is download the free new album by 'Girl Talk', the awesome mashup DJ.

I know what you're thinking - "Girl Talk"?!? Has Shylock turned all fruity or something?

Let me reprise a conversation I had yesterday with SMH:
SMH: Just downloaded the new girl talk album (which is online for free), totally joy 
Shylock: What the @#$% is 'girl talk'? I hope that's either a metaphor, or way way cooler than it sounds.
SMH: He's a mashup DJ, I figured you'd be all up in that

Fast forward to my unprompted discussion with SMH today:
Shylock: By the way, you were totally right and I was totally wrong - girl talk is awesome.
Moral of the story? Don't be me, download it now. Unless you hate mashups, fun and life, which case go and boil your head instead.


The site has been up and down, as it keeps getting overwhelmed with traffic. Keep trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment